Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Additional Coupon Instructions Available

So, we've gone over the bare bones of couponing. There are better, more in-depth tutorials on couponing availoable on other sites, like SouthernsSavers.com and KrazyCouponLady.com. Check them out. These ladies are AWESOME!!! Just remember to come back here for your local ad match-ups. I will cover local stores that no one else covers. And, if I don't cover your favorite store, let me know! I'll be happy to add them to the line-up. I will begin addressing each stores individual policies and programs on Wednesday, when I begin covering local ads.


I will provide links to the match-ups for our major stores like Publix and Winn-Dixie. Then I'll start covering the smaller stores like Food Giant, Food World and Piggly Wiggly. I've seen some coverage for the Pig, but sometimes it's spotty.

In addition, I'll post tips and special buys that I come across. So stay tuned! The match-ups will begin on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment