Monday, February 8, 2010

Couponing - Part 1

This blog is dedicated to helping local folks save money in this tough economy. To that end, I would like to give those who don't know a quick rundown on the basics of couponing. I will do this in phases, since I am a working mom and I update this blog on my lunchbreaks :)

Part One - Where to find coupons

Of course, the obvious place is the Sunday paper. You can get your paper at a local Dollar Tree store for only a dollar plus tax. I usually get four copies, so that I can stock up when there is a great deal.

Also, you can get coupons from flyers that come in mail occasionally.

A great source for coupons is the internet. My personal favorite site is http://www.coupons.com/.

Okay, lunch is over! I will give you more coupon sources when we continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment