Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My trip to Food Giant

Quick update! I ran in to Food Giant last night on my way home from work. I had four of the 75 cents off 3 boxes of Hamburger Helper coupons. I picked up 12 boxes (three each of four different types) at $1 each. The coupons doubled and I paid $6 for 12 boxes of Hamburger Helper. Talk about a cheap dinner! A couple of months ago, there was an Internet Printable coupon for 50 cents off ground beef. When Winn-Dixie put their ground beef on sale for 99 cents a pound, I grabbed up multiple one pound packages. The coupons doubled to $1 off and I got several pounds of hamburger for free! This was one of those rare internet coupons that allowed you to print multiples copies. I froze the beef for later use. So, free hamburger and 50 cent Hamburger Helper makes for 12 dinners that cost me only 50 cents each!


Now that's what I'm talking about! Go coupons!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You are a genius :) I am definitely going to be following you closer so that I can start saving $$$ like you! Thanks for your information, Angel!

    ReplyDelete