Thursday, February 18, 2010

My trip to Publix

So I ran in to Publix Tuesday night to grab a few things. Here's my catch:

Nivea body wash, regularly $5.99, on sale for $2.89. I used my $2/1 coupons and got six of these for 89 cents each.

Ziploc freezer bags, on sale for $1.50. I used my .40/1 coupons which doubled to .80 and got four of these for 70 cents each.

Lipton tea 100 ct, regularly $3.99, on sale BOGO. I used my .50/1 coupons which doubled to $1 and got four of these for $1 each.

And lastly, Mrs. Paul's fish sticks, regularly $3.99, on sale BOGO. I didn't have coupons for this but it was a great deal on something my kids love.

Publix's new sale starts today. To get the ad matchup go here and click on the Publix tab. Select "Weekly Ad" then click on the current ad. They give you the ability to print a grocery list complete with coupon match-ups. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment